Take your meal "to go" with the M Dining To-Go Program!
How does it work?
- Bring your M Dining To-Go Container to Dining Hall
- First year residential students are provided a complimentary To-Go box in the fall. Check your mailbox for your voucher when you move in.
- Non-first year residential students, faculty and staff may also participate in the To-Go program by purchasing a container for $4.00. This fee is non-refundable and covers the cost of the container.
- Swipe your U Card for a meal
- One swipe = one meal, whether you are dining in or taking your meal "to go"
- If you choose to dine in AND take items "to go", then you will need to swipe twice.
- Fill your container! The lid must be able to close.
- Please rinse your To-Go container before your next visit
- After returning, you have two options:
- Take another clean To-Go Container
- Take a carabiner to exchange for another reusable To-Go container when you’re ready to carry out again! The carabiner holds your spot in the program.
- If you misplace your To-Go container or carabiner, you can purchase another for $4.
How many To-Go meals can I use in one day?
Block Plan and Weekly Meal Plan holders (on the 11 or 14 meals per week plans) are able to use the To-Go Program one time per day. Anytime Dining Meal Plan holders are able to utilize the To-Go Program up to three times per day.
Do I have to be on a meal plan to use the M Dining To-Go Program?
No! You can purchase a reusable To-Go container for a one-time program fee of $4.
Can I bring my own reusable To-Go containers?
No. The M Dining reusable container is required to participate in the M Dining To-Go program.